KONTEK ARMOR PLATE TERMS & CONDITIONS (NON-NEGOTABLE)
By purchasing armor plate (“Item”) from Kontek Industries (“Kontek”) you (the “Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of sale detailed below. Furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE
- YOU MAINTAIN PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN THE UNITED STATES
- YOU DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND
- YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO POSSESS AND USE THE ITEM IN YOUR STATE
- YOU ARE NOT VIOLATING ANY STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS BY PURCHASING
- YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY BARRED FROM PURCHASING THE ITEM
- YOU WILL ONLY USE THE ITEM PURCHASED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES
- YOU ARE PURCHASING THE ITEM ON YOUR OWN BEHALF, FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE, AND NOT ON THE BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE OR FOR RESALE
- Kontek may require Purchaser to verify their citizenship status as a condition of purchase. A copy of Purchaser’s passport, birth certificate, or a sworn affidavit of citizenship may be required to complete your purchase. If such verification is not provided to Kontek within 7 days of Kontek requesting it your order will be cancelled.
- Kontek reserves the right to deny the sale of items to any individual for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that all transactions comply with all local, state, and federal laws. Kontek will cooperate fully with all criminal investigations.
KONEK ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY ITEM SOLD. KONTEK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSIQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. KONTEK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTIUCAL PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. NO ORAL AGREEMET OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY KONTEK. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THAT PROVIDED FOR IN SECTION 4.
- Item has been made in accordance with Kontek quality control standards. The Item is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship, subject to the following limitations. Item is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase by Purchaser. This limited warranty begins on the date of purchase. To claim the limited warranty proof of purchase must be provided with date of purchase. This warranty is extended to the original Purchaser only. This warranty is void if the Item has been altered in any manner after delivery to the Purchaser or if the Item has been subjected to abnormal use or abuse. Such determination will be made at Kontek’s discretion.
- Purchaser agrees for themselves and their heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kontek for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the Item.
- Purchaser agrees that the terms and conditions of this sale and any dispute that may arise from the purchase shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provision or rule (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
ITAR / EAR NOTICES
Products purchased from this website may contain hardware/technical data within the definition of 15 CFR Chapter VII, Subchapter C - EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS Part 730 through 774, as well as 22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M - INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS part 120 through 130, and may be subject to the export control laws of the U.S.
The unauthorized reproduction, dissemination, or transfer of these products or technical data by any method to a foreign person, whether within the U.S. or abroad without the written authorization of the Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS), Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), or Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Controls (OFAC) is strictly prohibited by law. (Please see 15 C.F.R., 22 C.F.R., 18 U.S.C., 22 U.S.C., and 50 U.S.C. for additional information)
- Kontek will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
- Kontek will not ship to addresses at an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO) due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of the Items.